When your time line is aggressive call on us.
Background: Feradyne came to SharkSkin Design looking for an End-Cap display that they could use to merchandise the many different brands on the end caps of Bass Pro shops stores.
Client Direction: Design a display that could merchandise all their brands, easily swap out art as needed, adjustable for the different sizes of product. and integrate an 10" LCD display with audio so they can play promo videos
Solution: We designed a flat pack MDF wood display with graphic frames on the sides that would hold all the graphics needed on the display. Each panel was printed 2-sided so the art can be rotated base on product on display. Slat wall on the back of the display with peg-hooks so the customer can adjust plan-o-grams as needed for each line of products. The header integrated a 10" LCD unit with speakers. This would play video loops that can be changed out with a simple SD card.
• Large branded graphics panels on each side
• Integrated 10" LCD display with audio
• Slat wall on back for flexibility in plan-o-grams
• Flat pack construction for easy shipping
• Large presence on end cap
• removable graphics for easy branding changes.
• Easy assembly for quick installation in store.